Free shipping on orders over $80.00!
A+ (Albino) Spores
Albino A+ is a genetically distinct descendant of the A+ strain that was bred for its pale white color. Its fruits are white, with purple-colored gills.
Albino A+ mushrooms are a genetically distinct descendant of the A+ strain that was bred for its pale white color. Their fruits are white, with purple-colored gills. A+ Albino spores are purple-black in color, making the strain technically “leucystic” rather than albino (true albino strains have clear spores). The strain is known for being highly potent in the wild.
All of our spores are curated under sterile conditions and harvested under a large Series IV laminar flow hood developed by Paul Stamets. The HEPA filter has a 99.99% efficient micron filter to ensure our spores are of the highest purity.
Syringe kit includes a syringe with thousands of spores suspended in 10ml of purified water, along with alcohol swab, needle, and product flyer in a plastic pouch. Spore print kit includes the spore print with product flyer in a plastic pouch.
Orders are shipped within 24 hours for $10.00 via USPS priority shipping, with tracking.
*Note: All pictures are for reference, only. We source our spores from outside of the United States in a jurisdiction where cultivation is legal. Our spores are NOT intended for cultivation and are for research, only.
- We ship in discreet packaging. The return address on the shipping label will say, “BSF”.
- We ship anywhere in the U.S. (except CA, GA, and ID) and Canada for $10. via USPS.
- We offer free shipping for orders over $80.00.
- Orders are shipped via USPS Priority mail and should generally arrive within 2-3 business days.
- Orders will ship out based on when payment is received, not when order is placed
- Orders with payment received between 12 am PT – 12 pm EST will ship out the same day
- Orders with payment received after 12 pm EST will ship out the next day
We accept all major credit cards (MESH), Bitcoin, and Cash App. We also accept personal checks, but we must wait until the funds clear before shipping. Our name for the transaction will appear on your end as “BSF.”
Fulfilling all your microscopy needs.
Blue Stem Spores is committed to providing you with the highest quality, viable spores. We are confident that our sterile processes will provide you with everything you need to be successful.