Free shipping on orders over $80.00!
B+ spores are one of the most popular strains. Their origin is said to be Florida during the 1990’s. B+ spores are dark purplish in color.
B+ Spores Mushroom Spores for Sale
B+ spores are one of the most popular strains. Their origin is said to be Florida during the 1990’s. B+ spores are dark purplish in color. They are also known for their ease in studying. B+ mushrooms produce a great quantity of spores to visualize under the microscope. Their color is dark purplish brown.
All of our spores are curated in sterile conditions and harvested under a large Series IV laminar flow hood developed by Paul Stamets. The HEPA filter has a 99.99% efficient micron filter to ensure our spores are of the highest purity.
Syringe kit includes a syringe with thousands of spores suspended in 10ml of purified water, along with alcohol swab, needle, and product flyer in a plastic pouch. Spore print kit includes the spore print with product flyer in a plastic pouch.
Next day $10.00 priority shipping with tracking via USPS.
- We ship in discreet packaging. The return address on the shipping label will say, “BSF”.
- We ship anywhere in the U.S. (except CA, GA, and ID) and Canada for $10. via USPS.
- We offer free shipping for orders over $80.00.
- Orders are shipped via USPS Priority mail and should generally arrive within 2-3 business days.
- Orders will ship out based on when payment is received, not when order is placed
- Orders with payment received between 12 am PT – 12 pm EST will ship out the same day
- Orders with payment received after 12 pm EST will ship out the next day
We accept all major credit cards (MESH), Bitcoin, and Cash App. We also accept personal checks, but we must wait until the funds clear before shipping. Our name for the transaction will appear on your end as “BSF.”
Fulfilling all your microscopy needs.
Blue Stem Spores is committed to providing you with the highest quality, viable spores. We are confident that our sterile processes will provide you with everything you need to be successful.