Free shipping on orders over $80.00!
Blue Meanie Spores
Blue Meanie is a fast-growing strain with fuzzy mycelium, fast rhizomorphic growth, and rapid colonization. It originates from southeast Australia.
$17.95 – $34.95
Blue Meanie Spores for Sale
Blue Meanie is a fast-growing strain with fuzzy mycelium, fast rhizomorphic growth, and rapid colonization. It originates from southeast Australia. The stalks are very white in color, and bruise dark blue quite easily. The name derives from locals in Australia where the variety is from.
All of our spores are curated in sterile conditions and harvested under a large Series IV laminar flow hood developed by Paul Stamets. The HEPA filter has a 99.99% efficient micron filter to ensure our spores are of the highest purity.
Syringe kit includes a syringe with thousands of spores suspended in 10ml of purified water, along with alcohol swab, needle, and product flyer in a plastic pouch. Spore print kit includes the spore print with product flyer in a plastic pouch.
Orders are shipped within 24 hours for $10.00 via USPS priority shipping, with tracking.
*Note: All pictures are for reference, only. We source our spores from outside of the United States in a jurisdiction where cultivation is legal. Our spores are NOT intended for cultivation and are for research, only.
- We ship in discreet packaging. The return address on the shipping label will say, “BSF”.
- We ship anywhere in the U.S. (except CA, GA, and ID) and Canada for $10. via USPS.
- We offer free shipping for orders over $80.00.
- Orders are shipped via USPS Priority mail and should generally arrive within 2-3 business days.
- Orders will ship out based on when payment is received, not when order is placed
- Orders with payment received between 12 am PT – 12 pm EST will ship out the same day
- Orders with payment received after 12 pm EST will ship out the next day
We accept all major credit cards (MESH), Bitcoin, and Cash App. We also accept personal checks, but we must wait until the funds clear before shipping. Our name for the transaction will appear on your end as “BSF.”
1. What are blue meanie mushrooms?
Blue Meanie mushroomsare a careity species of cubensis mushroom that is native to North America and Europe. Their caps typically measure 2-4 inches in diameter. Like many cubensis mushrooms, they are characterized by their blue staining reaction when bruised.
2. How do I store blue meanie spores for long-term viability?
Blue Meanie spores can be stored in a cool, dry place for a few months, or in the refrigerator for a few years. Spore syringe solution can last up to 12 months and should be refrigerated until the time of use. Avoid freezing the spores as it can damage them. A desiccant, like silica gel, can help maintain their potency. Ensure the container is airtight to prevent contamination.
3. Is it legal to cultivate blue meanie spores?
The legality of cultivating Blue Meanie spores varies from state to state in the USA. In most states, it is legal to purchase and possess mushroom spores, but it is illegal to cultivate mushrooms that contain psilocybin or psilocin. Always prioritize compliance with the law and safety.
4. Are blue meanie mushroom spores legal to purchase?
In the USA, the legality of purchasing blue meanie mushroom spores varies by state. They are generally legal to purchase, sell, and possess for microscopy and taxonomy purposes Always check your local regulations before purchasing, as they can differ across states.
5. Can blue meanie mushroom spores be used in agriculture or other industries?
They are primarily cultivated for their psychoactive properties and not for industrial or agricultural purposes. Their cultivation is usually focused on recreational or medicinal use rather than industrial applications.
Fulfilling all your microscopy needs.
Blue Stem Spores is committed to providing you with the highest quality, viable spores. We are confident that our sterile processes will provide you with everything you need to be successful.